Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Polka Dotty Flowers!!

For the next day the be challenge called for polka dots. A while back I saw a similar manicure and have been wanting to try it ever since. I would put a link to the original source, but sadly I don't remember what it was. I believe it was on Reddit, but alas my memory fails. 

I actually did this mani while at a polish party hosted by Jo from Just Add Polish. It was so much fun! We taught each other different techniques, had a raffle, food, and other awesome activities. I won a velvet nail set  from Ciate. I can't wait to try it!!!



I also took these photos outside, I think I like it better. What are your thoughts?
For the base I used Zoya Harley. It's such a pretty and smooth gray color with a light shimmer. It actually belongs to Jo, but after using it I must get it for my collection! The black is Zoya Raven, Blue is Zoya Natty, purple is Zoya Mira (also Jo's), and the odd-ball in this man is the white as its OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (being from a different brand.)

I hope you enjoyed my dotty flowers as much as I did! Cheers!

~Love Raine

No comments:

Post a Comment