Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Glitter and Half Moons! Another Double Post!

Hey Everyone! Looks like I have another double post for you this evening. I'll keep the words brief since it's so late and you can browse the pics! Enjoy!



Outside





Inside - Flash



This was actually really hard to photograph because all the pictures made the top layer of polish look black. I had to use some photo editing magic so you could see the gorgeous purple! I Started but painting Orly Luxe as the base, over that a added several layers of Julep Vivien and topped it with Seche Vite. Once this thick mess was dry I put on striping tape in various directions and painted over with the beautiful and super opaque A England Elaine and topped with INM Out the Door, WOW this mani is ridiculously thick!!

Outside - Shade/Flash





Outside - Sunshine




So, after staring at this manicure all day it started to remind me of dice. Maybe I should do a dice mani? That'd be fun!! But back on track. For the base I used Zoya Jacqueline, I then put on circle binder hole stickers and painted Essie Leading Lady over. I used my very fine paint brush to make the dots using Hard Candy Crush on Amethyst. And that's it!! Thanks for reading everyone! :)


~Love Raine






No comments:

Post a Comment