Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Untried Polish Challenge - Day 4 (Neutral)!

I know it's late so I'll be really brief. I wanted to get this post up today so I could get on track and working on my day 5 post which is  tomorrow. I didn't have time to post early today so here are the nails I did for neutral day.

Outside - Sunlight



For the base here I chose the absolutely beautiful Deborah Lippmann Human Nature. This color was inspired by the HBO series True Blood (which happens to be one of my favorite shows ever!!) I used striping tape one the tips and painted on CND Sophie. CND only makes gel colors know so this lacquer is only available if you order it online from ebay or something similar. I finished with a golden rose sticker just for fun! I think it added a little extra touch to a simple design.

Make sure you check out everyone else's posts too!

~ Masha at Lost in Lacquer ~
~ Jonochi at Just Add Polish ~
~ Amanda at Designer Nail Accents ~
~ Amy at Fancy Side ~
~ Sam at Polished Art ~
~ Lizajane at Organic Neglect ~
~ Blueberry Pie at Blueberry Nails ~
~ Kristina at Lacquer Fetish ~
~ Missy at Gnarly Gnails ~
~ Uni at Acetone Files ~
~ Erica at Coat of Mani Colors ~

~Love Raine


9 comments:

  1. I have used that sticker before haha. Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love those gold stickers?? Thanks!

      Delete
  2. The sticker is so cute! It goes great over the two polishes. I love small touches like that, that makes the nails really stand out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love them too. Little things make a big difference.

      Delete
  3. Very super cute, simple design. I'll be stealing. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only if you send pics the second you do it!! Thanks :D

      Delete
  4. The little gold flower is the perfect finishing touch. Beautiful manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The flower is probably my favorite part :)

      Delete
  5. Mm me gusta, es una manicura bonita y sencilla ^^

    ReplyDelete