Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Julee Inspired!

Hey everyone, I had these pics ready to post for you last week when my friend Nika invited me to go on a last minute trip to Cali! It was a blast! We drove to San Francisco and after a couple days exploring the streets there drove down to LA and did the same. It was great to get away and enjoy Spring Break, but now I'm back and have this fun mani to share with you. My friend Julee gave me the idea for this one a few weeks back, but i never seemed to get to it. So, when the challenge said animal print I finally managed to do it for her! Luckily The idea and colors turned out just as she suggested. Sorry about the slight smudging on the accent nail, I didn't have enough time to wait before putting top coat on.







On the accent nail here I used Zoya Ziv for the base, I absolutely love the texture to this gold, the slight red shimmer in it makes it perfect! The inside of the Spots is Butter London Trout Pout with Essie Little Brown Dress surrounding. Trout Pout is also the color on the other fingers. This was a really fun mani to wear, I had it on for about half my trip. THANKS JULEE!!!


Here's me and Nika at a YUM seafood restaurant on Pier 39 in San Fran. Thanks girl for a great time!

And thanks for reading, Love you all!!

~Love Raine



6 comments:

  1. I really love this! I think I'm going to do a manicure with these same colors...they just go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much! Julee really gets all the credit for choosing the type of colors, but I'm so glad you like it :D

      Delete
  2. This is really fun! Beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color combo...nice job. This looks awesome on you! :)

    ReplyDelete