Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

White is the new Black

Yes! I'm on it! Now....to stay on it. Day 7 of the challenge calls for a black and white mani. Admittedly I got a little lazy with this one, but I LOVE how it turned out. I would totally rock this for a while in a different situation. Here it is!




Probably as it looks, this manicure was super easy to do. I started with a couple coats of the awesome My Boyfriend Scales Walls by OPI. While looking through my nail art supplies for inspiration I came across some assorted black stickers I had bought a while back and never used. Of course I had to give them a try. I accidentally ripped one taking it off, but I rallied and changed it up and ultimately I think it made the design on the accent nail even cooler! Oh I really don't want to take this off! :P

Stop by and see my friend's blogs: Masha and Jo They're doing the challenge too and are incredible! I may be biased, but you definitely won't regret taking a look!

~Love Raine

2 comments:

  1. I really like this mani. Sometimes simple can just be awesome! Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete