Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Halo Hues Gradient!

I've had quite the time this past week! During the time I wasn't picking up extra shifts at work I spent moving into my very own new apartment!! I've been looking forward to this for a long time and it finally happened, YAY! There's still a lot to be done, but at least it's a first step!

I had been looking forward to doing gradient in my (However long it seems to do) collection, haha, because I couldn't wait to gradient a couple of my new Color Club from the Halo Hues collection. I must admit I completely love all of these! That's good considering I have ALL of them!! The formula is superb! It goes on smooth and without a fuss and is nearly opaque in one coat. I put two on for s little extra OOMPH! :D

I did something different and took the photos for my next couple posts outside, and not in the dead of night like I usually do. This worked out awesome for the fantastically strong holo in this line. Isn't the rainbow marvelous!? ENJOY!!



The colors used are Color Club Harp on It and Color Club Eternal Beauty. The first is from last year's Halo Hues collection and the second just came out in the new line this year. This mani was super easy to do and I absolutely love it!!

~Love Raine

2 comments:

  1. this gradient is perfect- light and awsome with colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The awesome polish does most of the work!

      Delete