Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Metallic Abstract

For this day the challenge called for a metallic mani. When I first started I had a TOTALLY different idea in mind; Some kind of metallic gradient with dots on the end. After I finished and looked at it I just didn't like it at all. So I started from scratch. Instead of that fiasco I decided to endeavor into the world of stamping. Somehow I'm just no good at it, haha, but with my friend Masha's help and expertise I think I'm slowly getting better. You can actually tell from index finger to pinky as the image becomes more clear. So, here's my Metallic abstract, hopefully with more practice my stamping abilities will become better and better!




The blue base in this pic is Purple Rain by JLB Cosmetics; it definitely looks more purple in the bottle than on your nails, and these pics make the blue stand out even more. It's such a shimmery metallic; working a lab I think I washed my hands 50 times today and there's still some residue. The black I a black Konad stamping polish using Konad stamping plate m65 and then Zoya Ziv for the dots.

This may not be the best mani I've ever done but I really enjoyed wearing it today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Your newest fan here! I love this mani!! It's awesome! The color choices were right on!

    ReplyDelete