Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Resurrection!!

Pretty Sure I died for a while, but now I'M BACK, and hoping to go strong! My bestie Masha just started up her own blog and admittedly made me miss it. So, here I am. (Click on her name above to check out her blog too, she really is good!) She suggested that I come back and do the 31 day challenge with her and I thought it was a GREAT idea! Coincidentally our friend Tana from Just Add Polish is doing it too, so it'll be fun to see each others designs. Well, without further ado, here's the challenge and my pics! Enjoy!


Day 1 is RED; I actually had this on for a day before these pictures were taken so forgive the tape's edges. I took other pictures yesterday but couldn't get the glitter, from the gradient on top, off my cuticles and really felt the need to retake them.


 

I was originally  going to do something more simple, but it didn't look as good, so I kept playing around until I had something I liked. This might be partially because I was painting my right hand, haha. The nails on my left just don't look so great right now.





For this mani I used OPI The Spy Who Loved Me From the 007 collection for the base, the new edition of A England's Holy Grail for the gradient at the top, and Venique's Peep Toe Shoe for the stripe and then some striping tape. I love the 007 collection, it's so pretty, I have a few but I need  to buy more of them! Also, A England's formula is bomb, probably on of my favorite's!!


No real reason for posting this other than I starting having fun with photoshop haha!

Well, thank you for reading... if you did! I will try my best not to disappoint anymore!

~ Love Raine 

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the extra striping tape on the accent nail most. And I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we're happy to have you back. ^^ Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't be here without you! Thanks for the extra push! and.... Yay accent nails XD

      Delete
  2. This is really beautiful!! Glad you are back!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I love that red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I wish the camera would pick up on the gold shimmer throughout this awesome red!

      Delete