Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Playing Ketchup! (Day Blue)

I already had these pics ready so I thought, might as well post them! I'm behind anyway! I had a lot of fun with this mani! I love freehand and getting a little creative....and Sunshine!!




For the Base color here I used Blueberry by Hello Kitty that I bought at Sephora. Funny fact: I found out after wearing this color that its the exact same as the color of my lab coat. haha, weird. The clouds are a mixture of three polishes; OPI My boyfriend Scales Walls, Essence Grey-to be here, and A England Ascalon for a little holo touch! The sun is all with various acrylic paint! YAY! Like I said I love freehand! I just want to get better! Well, thanks for reading and stay in touch!

~Love Raine

6 comments:

  1. I had the pics as in I did this and the green mani at the same time lol :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! These are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These were probably as fun to do as to wear!

      Delete
  3. So, so cute! I found your blog through reddit. It's nice to come across so many lovely nail blogs! So many blogs to follow. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! I hope I don't disappoint! I'm new to reddit but it's been fun so far! So yeah tahnks! And tell ur friends :D

      Delete