Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 2 - ORANGE!

Well, what can I say, I'm trying. To be far, it isn't completely my fault. I painted them a little late in the evening and it went on a little thick so they weren't dry enough all the way through for taping. It's hard with school and work and everything, but I'm trying my best. Anyway, here's day 2 of the challenge! You can also visit my friend's blogs and see their challenge posts at Lost in Lacquer and Just Add Polish; They're well ahead of me :P.



So, I didn't quite believe Masha when she said orange wasn't her color, but when I looked into my stash to figure out which one to use I just kept grabbing other colors I'd rather wear. Sigh, I finally settled on this one and started playing around. My mom actually liked this mani more than the other day, but I still don't dig the color.



For these I used China Glaze Orange You Hot? painted over OPI Alpine Snow (I think that's why it turned out so much brighter than it appears in the bottle.) The Off white stripes are actually OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I love the very very slight grey to it, such an awesome color. Then Some orange striping tape. I borrowed the orange from Masha, but I think I'll let her keep that. Not my cup of tea, but I guess it was fun for this challenge. Haha, no regrets!


And.....here's a thought for the day! :D

~Love Raine


2 comments:

  1. I actually think the colors on this are really nice! Definitely a cute mani for the summertime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! They're so bright, they kept catching my eye all day, haha!

      Delete