Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 6 - Violet

Hmmm...violet? More like purple oooooor plum with some lavender. Here it is, I finally got around to doing my purple/violet/plum mani. It turned out kinda crazy, but I dig it. Reminds me of wrapping paper, hehe. I apologize in advance if some of the pics are just a touch fuzzy; I'm getting used to my new camera and lighting and stuff like that, I should probably make a light box. Anyone have any suggestions for any good designs?




For this mani I used OPI Plugged-In Plum. I originally painted it on and was so tired I fell asleep. Went to work the next day and liked it so much by itself that I ended up wearing it for couple days.. It's so pretty! After a little tip wear I finally re-did it and used tape to mark where I wanted the creamy gorgeous Butter London Muggins. I definitely spend too much money on Butters, but they're just so pretty! Probably not as much as Masha ;), but a good bit. I finished everything off with various designs using silver striping tape.

Thanks so much to everyone for reading and sticking with me and don't forget to check out my friend's Masha and Jo as they do the challenge too! If you're doing the challenge or would like to join us follow along and we'll give a shout out to you too!

~Love Raine

No comments:

Post a Comment