Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

And so you thought! (Green Day ;) )

And yous thought I was gone didn't you? Well I had an uber busy couple days. Just can't seem to stay on it as well as Jo and Masha who are also doing this challenge. They're both ahead of me on Stripe day. Right to it then.




Not the best pics, but I LOVE this mani! Super easy to do too. the base green (The one near the cuticle) is Color Club Artsy Crafty. I then used tape and painted on A England Saint George. One of my favorite polishes, and like I've said before, A England's formula is pretty near Perfect. The final touch is freehand using Orly Luxe. Overall, I'm very happy! And don't worry everyone, I will definitely stay on it!

~Love Raine

4 comments:

  1. Love love love this. I wish my nails were long enough to look good with this kind of mani! Well, a girl can dream. (and they're getting there, if I stop breaking them on kids skis.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I find that healthy cuticle cream and some nutritious base coat does wonders!

      Delete
  2. gorgeous mani! some of my favorite colors! thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you too! These colors make my happy too!

      Delete