Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Watermelon!

MMmmmmm I love watermelon!! This is how this mani went down; Went to Reams Monday, found some colors I loved and brought them home. I was looking at those 3 colors and all I could think of was watermelon. So that night I did the base coats and fell asleep. Woke up, went to work Tuesday and then made my watermelon nails when I got home. Finally got around to taking pictures today. Sorry about the pics, again, haha. I tried not to chip them, the best I could. Invigorating story right.... Enjoy!







All three colors I used are Sally Hansen Insta-Dri; the reddish one is Sonic Boom, green is Lickety-Split Lime, and the black (which is actually a black with really cool purple shimmer) is Uptempo Plum.

I really like this mani, it reminds me of jolly-ranchers....mmmmm watermelon was always my favorite flavors. I hope you all like it!

~ Love Raine

3 comments: