Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Untried Polish Challenge - Day 2 (Two Colors)!

Welcome back everyone! Sorry for the late post, it's been a busy day. I'll try to keep it short. Today is the second day of our Untried Polish Challenge Created by Jo from Just Add Polish. So far it's so much fun! It's great looking through my stash and trying colors I love, but never tried. What makes it even more fun is how many ladies have joined in on the frivolity. Check out the list below, it just keeps growing. Right to it then!

Outside - Sunlight



Outside - Shade



Inside - Flash



Here I used Venique Golden Age of Beauty as the base and the accent nail. I put on striping tape and then painted over with Illamasqua Muse and used a dotting tool to finish off once again with the gold. As far as the polishes go Golden Age went on a little streaky, as you can sort of see in some of the pictures, but I love the tone of this gold and it only took 2 coats. Muse was pretty much perfect. Opaque in one coat and the formula was amazing. Couldn't be happier with it and I'll definitely be using it again soon!!

Here is the how the challenge goes



Remember to check out the other awesome ladies and their awesome art too!
~ Masha at Lost in Lacquer ~
~ Jonochi at Just Add Polish ~
~ Amanda at Designer Nail Accents ~
~ Amy at Fancy Side ~
~ Sam at Polished Art ~
~ Lizajane at Organic Neglect ~
~ Blueberry Pie at Blueberry Nails ~
~ Kristina at Lacquer Fetish ~

Thanks for reading and until next time!!

~Love Raine


12 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this mani. I may have to steal it in the future. Great colors & designs. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Please do, but make sure you show me what you've done!! :D

      Delete
  2. I love the colours! What a great pick for the two colour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I like it too, don't want to take it off!

      Delete
  3. This is very lovely! Venique all the way, YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Venique! I feel like I'm doing a little tribute to you by using it :)

      Delete
  4. I love the colors and the design! So cute. Props to Venique for making a unique gold foil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And right? I swear every gold foil looks like luxe. This is actually different.

      Delete
  5. This is so lovely! I just don't have the patience for that much taping lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It honestly wasn't that bad! I have more patience for taping and freehand than stamping. I'm kind of gimp at that.

      Delete