Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

3D Nails!!

Hey Everyone! Here are my fun 3D nails I did. At first I was going to do something else with different stones and such, but then it turned into this. I like it better!! If you haven't noticed from my two post; I LOVE FLOWERS! So, more to come ;). Sorry again about the messy cuticles. I tried to clean them, but I''m just no good at it. Enjoy all the many pictures! Different angles are fun!


 

 





Lots of fun pictures I hope you all enjoy!! I used ZOYA Pippa and a creamy striper Stripe Rite (I think)....



Here's a ZOYA Pippa swatch


And Here's a pic with the gradient before the flower and cleaning.

                         

                                      

And Oh yeah I painted my toes! With CHI Crazy Cab Ride on Broadway, and that same cream striper.

Love you all, enjoy!

~ Love Raine

Bloglovin!

3 comments:

  1. The manicure is so cute, and I LOVE how you did the toes!!!:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! That pedi is PERFECT! Making me feel bad about my month old chippy toes. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I just wish it lasted longer!Impossible to keep a nice pedi while dancing!

      Delete