Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Untried Polish Challenge - Day 14 & 15 (Glitter/Creme)

I'm back! And I'll keep this post short because 1. I'm horribly late getting it up, 2. I don't really like these pictures (ha) and 3. I have one more post to get to for you guys. I had these manicures on my hands for a few days before I took the pictures so my cuticles  look pretty bad and there's some tip wear. I thought about re-doing them before I posted, but I was so busy with my internship as it was, that that didn't seem feasible. Sorry for the embarrassing pictures. Also, I took them about a week or more ago, gosh this is so delayed.



Oh yeah, I took these with my phone in my light box because I had left my camera at my parents house that day. They're also edited by instagram with whichever filter I thought gave me the closest to the true color. You see why I dislike them so much (wow I'm a negative Nancy in this post, lets stop that :)) I actually really liked this mani, looked a little pre-teen-ish, but it was fun. the lilac is OPI Do You Lilac It?, It's actually a little darker than the pictures, but really pretty and the application is great. Then I gradiented OPI Light of Emerald City, because I wanted to do a different kind of glitter. 
I like it a lot!!



This design was really simple. The light pastel green is Butter London Bossy Boots, I taped them off with striping tape and painted on Zoya Josie, they both had a pretty smooth application, I just LOVE Butter London. And that's about it, haha.


Make sure you check out everyone else's posts too! (Even though most of them are done already... )

~ Masha at Lost in Lacquer ~
~ Jonochi at Just Add Polish ~
~ Amanda at Designer Nail Accents ~
~ Amy at Fancy Side ~
~ Sam at Polished Art ~
~ Lizajane at Organic Neglect ~
~ Blueberry Pie at Blueberry Nails ~
~ Kristina at Lacquer Fetish ~
~ Missy at Gnarly Gnails ~
~ Uni at Acetone Files ~
~ Isabel at Little Fairy ~
~Raux at Raux Polish ~
~Alison at UKNailRunner ~

So....if your still reading, think it's about time I do a giveaway!!!!! What do all of you think that i should do????????????

~Love Raine

No comments:

Post a Comment